|AIA National Photography Competition|
Deadline March 15, 2017
The 2017 AIA National Photography Competition is now open. The competition was founded to capture and honor architects/professional designers/architectural students (AIAS members) whose amazing talents are showcased in their photographs.
Four award winning images will include the following cash awards:
• First Place $500
• Second Place $400
• Third Place $300
• Al Fuller Award $200 (honoring architecture in the US)
How to enter......To read the rules and regulations, click HERE.
Entries may be made one of two ways:
• To enter online, click HERE.
After submitting your first entry, you will be sent an email with a password to edit your submission and enter additional submissions in the Already a User? section.
• To enter via CD ROM, click HERE to download and print entry form.
AIA Chapters may request a Powerpoint presentation of the over 1,000 entries to
display at meetings, conventions and public events by contacting AIASTL at
• To view award-winning images from the 2016 AIA National Photography Competition, click here.
• To view award-winning images from the 2015 AIA National Photography Competition, click here.
• To view award-winning images from the 2014 AIA National Photography Competition, click here.